Senior Sales Consultant Job in Ambrosden, Oxfordshire
New requirement for a Senior Sales Consultant to work for a Top 10, 5 star housebuilder, covering the Ambrosden area in Oxfordshire. Basic salary of up to £30,000 and OTE up to £50,000 – £55,000.
With over 2,000 staff and a net income of over 100 million a year, this housebuilder is looking for a Senior Sales Consultant to join the team in Ambrosden, Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the leading housebuilders in the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Area Sales Manager to establish and motivate the sales team to deliver company target
- Assisting with the onboarding of new starters and supporting them through the induction process
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Meeting sales targets based on completion
- Being able to cover manager’s holiday when required
- Promoting the use of specialist new build panel independent mortgage advisors and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers and achieving company timescales
- Manage all customer enquiries to ensure sales targets are met, through effective management
- Ensuring that all admin work is completed in line with the company policy
- On a monthly basis conduct research for new builds and assist other in completing analysis
- Keep the health and safety of all customers and colleagues as a high priority, in accordance with company procedure
- Compliant with company procedures
- Attend quarterly meetings
Required Skills & Experience
- Known for hitting targets and being self motivated
- Sales experience in the housing industry is required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with after sales is essential
- Must have a wide knowledge of computer literacy
- Available to work weekends and Bank Holidays
- Full driving licence and access to vehicle is essential
What you get back
- £30,000 salary
- Uncapped Commission
- OTE £50,000-£55,000
- Company Pension
- Annual Bonus Scheme
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Sales Consultant Job in Ambrosden, Oxfordshire –Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Dylan Marshall Job Ref: 12273)