Senior Site Manager Job in Billingshurst
A new Senior Site Manager Job is now available, working on a new build residential development in Billingshurst, West Sussex.
Our client is an established regional housebuilder, nominee for best small company to work for in the UK and an HBF 5* House Builder. Since the company was launched, they have always had a target on becoming bigger and better. At present, they employ over 200 employees with an annual turnover of £105m.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of the onsite construction operations
- Developing the Site Set up Plan and construction programme alongside the Contracts Manager
- Completion of the weekly management reports that outline the progress against programme
- Renew the construction drawings to ensure that the best preparation and commercial viability is achieved
- Undertake Site Safety Inductions with all new personnel on site
- Commence regular inspections of site operations to ensure that they are being conducted in a safe manner
- Verify the quality of work expected and issue noncompliance notices if the level of work falls below the standard required
- Plan and assemble the correct NHBC and LABC inspections whilst accompanying the inspector on their site visit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a Senior Site Manager on large new build residential schemes
- An established track record in successful delivery of residential developments
- The ability to work with others at all levels and the willingness to work in a team
- CSCS Black Card
- Current SMSTS
- Good IT skills with knowhow of Microsoft Office/Excel/Asta
- Full UK Driving License.
What you get back
- Salary of up to £75,000
- Holiday allowance of 26 days plus bank holidays (Increasing with years of service)
- Car Allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Health Screening
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Social Events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Site Manager Job In Billingshurst – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Chad Musselwhite Job Ref: 12620)
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd