With ongoing plans for growth and expansion, our client is now looking to recruit a Senior Surveyor / Employers Agent to work on residential projects, mainly for housing associations and local authorities in London and the South East.
Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with over 200 staff and offices in London, Kent, Essex, Hampshire, Cambridgeshire, and the West Midlands, providing services to the construction and property industry across the UK. Working across projects sectors including commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, retail, mixed-use, and residential. Offering services across a wide range of disciplines including Architecture, BIM, M&E, Engineering, Surveying, Project Management, and H&S.
• Acting as Employers Agent for the client
• Working on various stages of projects from inception to completion
• Working within a team to meet deadlines
• Working within a team to meet budget targets
• Provide a high standard of quality work
• Accurate record-keeping
• Minute taking of meetings
• Maintaining risk registers, client reports and internal filing processes
• University degree and working towards APC/RICS qualifications
• Experience working with housing associations
• An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, members of the project team and your client
• Clean full UK Drivers License
• £45k – £60k + package
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Surveying Jobs in London for a Senior Surveyor / Employers Agent – Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Scott Job Ref: 11359)