Based in Chelsea, our client a highly regarded property consultancy with over 20 years trading history in the UK now has a Surveyor job for an experienced individual to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for a broad range of surveying functions, primarily within the private residential sector, working closely with and reporting directly to the Director. The successful candidate will be able to take on responsibility for the running of consultancy team, including line management of a Junior Surveyor.
Role & Responsibilities
Hands on full lead surveyor responsibilities for general professional work to include
- General surveying work
- Party Wall work
- Rights of Light work
- Sunlight and daylight assessments
- Working closely with clients
The successful candidate will work closely with Director to ensure that team deadlines are met and all leave is adequately covered.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience dealing with clients at a high level in complex matters
- Proven track record in general surveying professional work
- Strong desire to be a lead surveyor in general professional work
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrated experience of working to deadlines
- Attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Ability to create, enhance and maintain effective working relationships
- Organisational and communication skills
- Degree at 2.1 or above
- Minimum of two years’ post qualification experience
Salary & Package
Up to £55,000
- 20 days holiday + Xmas closure, rising to 25 days
- Working hours 9.30 am – 6 pm (Flexi time – Core hours 9.30 – 5.30)
- Statutory workplace pension
What you get back
- Social events – Monthly evening drinks, 3 social team outings per year (often including overseas trips)
- Team building
- Regular CPD lunches
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Surveyor job in London, please forward your CV ASAP to us or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Hunter Dunning = Surveyor Job in London – Your Property Recruitment specialists