Our client is a leading award winning multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy working with a family ethos to provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry. They are now recruiting for a Surveyor job in Orpington, Kent.
You will be joining a company with a history of over 75 years that now practice from six offices and have over 240 staff with a head Office is in Orpington and branch offices located in London, Birmingham, Cambridge, Southend-on-Sea and Winchester.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To be able to prepare robust and accurate tender and contract packages.
- A sound grasp of development control and funding / delivery standards within the housing sector.
- To be able to undertake all day to day administrative duties on the delivery of new build housing.
- To be aware of general Contract Administration duties and to be able to progress in delivering these duties correctly and to a high standard.
- An ability to record, document and instruct necessary actions as required for the delivery of Contracts.
- To be able to identify aspects of risk and to seek guidance from Senior Colleagues at the correct time in order to manage and mitigate such risks.
- An ability to undertake basic functions autonomously, but to recognise when additional or senior input is required.
- Some experience of Party Wall matters would be an advantage although not essential.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in building/quality surveying
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
Salary & Package
- 24 days holiday
- Monday to Friday 9 till 5
What you get back
- Good transport links
- Life Assurance
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Surveyor job in Orpington, Kent, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme?
We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10086 Surveyor job in Orpington, Kent – Your Property Recruitment Specialists