I am working with a creative client who due to continued growth are looking for a flexible and dynamic Technical Manager to support in a variety of projects. Don’t delay, apply today!
Established over 30 years ago, the practice has built up an eclectic portfolio of UK projects in a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, retail, mixed-use, leisure, retirement and healthcare sectors. The practice is well known for its design excellence and offers both consultancy and design services.
Role & Responsibilities
• Managing delegated projects in respect of timescales, client liaison and dealing with internal queries
• Working closely with clients and external contractors
• Ensure all drawings meet the required standards and client specifications
• Production of working drawings and construction detailing
• Taking a lead role of projects
Required Skills & Experience
• Qualified to a HNC Standard
• A Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience, ideally within the residential sector.
• A good track record of project management
• Solid knowledge of UK Building Regulations
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Experience using Revit is beneficial but not essential
Salary & Package
Candidates will be offered a salary between £40,000 – £50,000 dependent on experience
The company are very supportive, have a keen interest in progressing their staff within the company and hold regular social events. They also offer flexible working hours and free parking at their beautiful countryside located office.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the role of Technical Manager, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Job Ref: 9062
Hunter Dunning = Technical Manager Jobs – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists