We’re looking for talented Recruitment Consultants in Chichester
Are you a bright, hardworking individual who is up for a challenge? Join our team as an experienced Recruitment Consultant in one of our departments – Architecture, Interior Design and Property within our Chichester office.
- Business development; Identifying and acting on new business opportunities
- Communicating with clients and candidates by phone and email
- Coordinating interviews, offers and placements using our in-house database and admin processes
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Organising and assisting meetings with candidates and clients
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience working in recruitment or a consultative sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels
- Good organisational skills and the ability to effectively multitask
- Motivation to succeed in a target driven environment
- The ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- A good sense of humour is a must!
What you get back
We also offer a wide range of staff benefits, staff incentives and competitions, a number of annual social events including Goodwood races, Christmas party, summer BBQ’s, team lunches and Friday drinks.
TALK TO JOE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS POSITION